Frequently Asked Questions



1.When should I submit a contract renewal request?


HUD requires the requests to be submitted at least 120 days prior to contract/funding expiration



2. What is debt service?


Debt service equals Principal + Interest + MIP (if applicable) - IRP (if applicable).



3. Can an increase factor (line Q) be less than one?


No, the increase factor must be greater than one.



4. How do I calculate line N?


Line N is a calculation consisting of line M times one plus the OCAF.



5. What is the current OCAF rate?




6. Do I have to submit a utility allowance analysis?


Any property at which tenants receive a utility allowance is required to submit an analysis with every contract renewal or rent adjustment.


2395 Jolly Road

Suite #180

Okemos, MI 48864

Phone: 517-267-9277

Fax: 517-267-9894